Some of the most frequently asked questions . . .
When will a staff member be available to answer my questions?
- We are open 9am-3pm, Mondays-Thursdays.
What do I need to do to enrol in a class?
- Email or phone us and we will get you to fill out an enrolment form, register you for your class and take payment for the term.
Where are your classes?
- We operate across two venues, 32 Henry Street and
Level 1, 584 Glenferrie Road, Hawthorn. See our program for what classes are held where.
Do you have professional physios running the exercise classes?
- Our instructors are not clinically qualified. They are qualified to deliver the exercise program that you are participating in. If you have any health issues please talk to your doctor or health professional before joining our groups.
I wish I could learn to knit!
- We are always open to suggestions that might be added to our program. We are also on the look out for tutors to run new and interesting classes, please get in touch!
I am away on holiday in June, can I only pay for the classes I attend?
- Unfortunately we are unable to offer "pay as you go". In order to provide quality classes and ensure we can provide stable employment for our tutors and continue to offer affordable classes, we ask participants to pay and enrol for the whole term.
I don't know if Pilates is for me?
- We offer a "come and try"-session for all our classes, try the first session out, if you don't wish to continue you won't be charged, if you like it, please enrol and pay by contacting our office.
I am over 65, do you offer any concessions or rebates?
- We are registered as a My Aged Care provider and offer reduced fees to some of our programs. You will need to register for a MAC referral by calling 1800 200 422 or talk to our friendly office staff who can help you with this process.
How can I pay for my class?
- We take payments over the phone during opening hours. You can pay with eftpos, credit card or send in a cheque.
How long does your program run?
- We run our programs on a term by term basis, making sure we have sufficient numbers to run a class. Our term is based around the Victorian school term dates.